· "The future of rare diseases is dependent on global trials which have to be digital or virtual trials." – RK
· "Researchers (PhDs) do [research] for a living and can spare 24x7 of their time for this purpose, unlike physicians who are overextended." – RK
· "The goal [of the course] is to engage students in thinking critically about the challenges that we are currently facing and will be facing in the future." – RK
· "I'm so grateful for the experience I gained in the few weeks I attended this course, as it's already made me feel like I'm less alone and that I can get through this." – Feedback from one of Reena's students taking her course.
· "Currently, not many rare diseases have a cure. The current therapies manage the disease or symptoms. Hence managing oxidative stress and/or inflammation is a strategy being adopted in the rare disease field." – RK
To view the full AMA session with Rena log in and go here.
#AMA #clinicaltrialaccess #oxidativestress
28 Argonaut, Suite 150Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Phone: (+1) 949-248-RARE (7273)
Join the GAA - Global Advocacy AllianceJoin the Corporate Alliance